Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- grim is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- grim is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- grim is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling grim
3 letter words by unscrambling grim
2 letter words by unscrambling grim
Definition of grim
- not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty; "grim determination", "grim necessity", "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty", "relentless persecution", "the stern demands of parenthood". Synonyms: inexorable, relentless, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting.
- shockingly repellent; inspiring horror; "ghastly wounds", "the grim aftermath of the bombing", "the grim task of burying the victims", "a grisly murder", "gruesome evidence of human sacrifice", "macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle ages", "macabre tortures conceived by madmen". Synonyms: ghastly, grisly, gruesome, macabre, sick.
- harshly ironic or sinister; "black humor", "a grim joke", "grim laughter", "fun ranging from slapstick clowning ... to savage mordant wit". Synonyms: black, mordant.
- harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance; ; ; ; - J.M.Barrie; "a dour, self-sacrificing life", "a forbidding scowl", "a grim man loving duty more than humanity", "undoubtedly the grimmest part of him was his iron claw". Synonyms: dour, forbidding.
- filled with melancholy and despondency; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face", "gloomy predictions", "a gloomy silence", "took a grim view of the economy", "the darkening mood", "lonely and blue in a strange city", "depressed by the loss of his job", "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face", "downcast after his defeat", "feeling discouraged and downhearted". Synonyms: blue, depressed, dispirited, down, down in the mouth, downcast, downhearted, gloomy, low, low-spirited.
- causing dejection; "a blue day", "the dark days of the war", "a week of rainy depressing weather", "a disconsolate winter landscape", "the first dismal dispiriting days of November", "a dark gloomy day", "grim rainy weather". Synonyms: blue, dark, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, drab, drear, dreary, gloomy, sorry.
brim, gram, grid, grime, grimm, grimy, grin, grip, gris, grit, prim, rim, trim.
brim, dim, grimm, gym, hymn, limb, limn, mckim, patronym, prelim, prelim, prim, rim, shim, skim, slim, swim, trim, vim, whim.
Words made by unscrambling the letters grim plus one letter
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of grim as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in grim.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.