Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sprain is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- sprain is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- sprain is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling sprain
5 letter words by unscrambling sprain
4 letter words by unscrambling sprain
3 letter words by unscrambling sprain
2 letter words by unscrambling sprain
Definition of sprain
- a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments.
- twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one's ankle", "The wrestler twisted his shoulder", "the hikers sprained their ankles when they fell", "I turned my ankle and couldn't walk for several days". Synonyms: rick, turn, twist, wrench, wrick.
abstain, abstain, again, ane, aquitaine, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, bahrain, bahrain, bane, blain, brain, butane, cain, campaign, cane, chain, champagne.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sprain plus one letter
piranas, parians, paniers, rapines, sparing, parings, parsing, rasping, harpins, aspirin, soprani, parsnip, sprains, spirant, inwraps, ripsawn.
Your query has returned 83 words, which include anagrams of sprain as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sprain.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.