Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- chain is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- chain is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- chain is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling chain
4 letter words by unscrambling chain
3 letter words by unscrambling chain
2 letter words by unscrambling chain
Definition of chain
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command", "a complicated concatenation of circumstances". Synonyms: concatenation.
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule). Synonyms: chemical chain.
- a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament.
- (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership.
- anything that acts as a restraint.
- a unit of length.
- British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979). Synonyms: Chain, Ernst Boris Chain, Sir Ernst Boris Chain.
- a series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills", "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range". Synonyms: chain of mountains, mountain chain, mountain range, range, range of mountains.
- a linked or connected series of objects; "a chain of daisies".
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads", "a strand of pearls". Synonyms: strand, string.
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking.
- fasten or secure with chains; "Chain the chairs together". Antonyms: unchain.
catena, chatelaine, concatenate, fob, ring.
cain, chains, chair, chait, chin.
abstain, abstain, again, ane, aquitaine, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, bahrain, bahrain, bane, blain, brain, butane, cain, campaign, cane, champagne, champaign.
Words made by unscrambling the letters chain plus one letter
chaine, aching, painch, inarch, chains, chinas, canthi.
Your query has returned 23 words, which include anagrams of chain as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in chain.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.