Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hunger is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- hunger is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- hunger is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling hunger
5 letter words by unscrambling hunger
4 letter words by unscrambling hunger
3 letter words by unscrambling hunger
2 letter words by unscrambling hunger
Definition of hunger
- a physiological need for food; the consequence of food deprivation. Synonyms: hungriness.
- strong desire for something (not food or drink); "a thirst for knowledge", "hunger for affection". Synonyms: hungriness, thirst, thirstiness.
- feel the need to eat.
- have a craving, appetite, or great desire for. Synonyms: crave, lust, starve, thirst.
- be hungry; go without food; "Let's eat--I'm starving!". Synonyms: famish, starve. Antonyms: be full.
bulimia, edacity, emptiness, esurience, famishment, malnourishment, ravenousness, starvation, voraciousness, voracity.
hanger, hugger, hunker, hunter, lunger.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hunger plus one letter
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of hunger as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hunger.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.