Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- saving is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- saving is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- saving is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling saving
5 letter words by unscrambling saving
4 letter words by unscrambling saving
3 letter words by unscrambling saving
2 letter words by unscrambling saving
Definition of saving
- bringing about salvation or redemption from sin; "saving faith", "redemptive (or redeeming) love". Synonyms: redeeming, redemptive.
- characterized by thriftiness; - Ellen Glasgow; "wealthy by inheritance but saving by constitution".
- an act of economizing; reduction in cost; "it was a small economy to walk to work every day", "there was a saving of 50 cents". Synonyms: economy.
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind", "a surgeon's job is the saving of lives". Synonyms: deliverance, delivery, rescue.
- the activity of protecting something from loss or danger. Synonyms: preservation.
- save from ruin, destruction, or harm. Synonyms: relieve, salvage, salve, save.
- to keep up and reserve for personal or special use; "She saved the old family photographs in a drawer". Synonyms: preserve, save.
- bring into safety; "We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack". Synonyms: bring through, carry through, pull through, save.
- spend less; buy at a reduced price. Synonyms: save.
- accumulate money for future use; "He saves half his salary". Synonyms: lay aside, save, save up.
- make unnecessary an expenditure or effort; "This will save money", "I'll save you the trouble", "This will save you a lot of time". Synonyms: make unnecessary, save.
- save from sins. Synonyms: deliver, redeem, save.
- refrain from harming. Synonyms: save, spare.
- spend sparingly, avoid the waste of; "This move will save money", "The less fortunate will have to economize now". Synonyms: economise, economize, save.
- retain rights to; "keep my job for me while I give birth", "keep my seat, please", "keep open the possibility of a merger". Synonyms: hold open, keep, keep open, save.
- record data on a computer; "boot-up instructions are written on the hard disk". Synonyms: save, write.
cache, conservation, conserve, curtailment, deliver, downsizing, economise, economize, enter, favor, favour, hoard, husband, immobilisation, immobilization, lifesaving, overwrite, reclamation, record, redemption, reformation, rescue, reservation, retrenchment, salvage, salvation, scrimp, skimp, stash, stint.
paving, raving, salving, savin, savings, saying, shaving, waving.
craving, engraving, paving, raving, shaving, waving.
Words made by unscrambling the letters saving plus one letter
vaginas, cavings, shaving, visaing, salving, slaving, pavings, ravings, savings, staving.
Your query has returned 50 words, which include anagrams of saving as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in saving.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.