Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rescue is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- rescue is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- rescue is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling rescue
5 letter words by unscrambling rescue
4 letter words by unscrambling rescue
3 letter words by unscrambling rescue
2 letter words by unscrambling rescue
Definition of rescue
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind", "a surgeon's job is the saving of lives". Synonyms: deliverance, delivery, saving.
- free from harm or evil. Synonyms: deliver.
- take forcibly from legal custody; "rescue prisoners".
lifesaving, reclamation, redemption, reformation, relieve, reprieve, salvage, salvation, salve, save.
fescue, rescued, rescuer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rescue plus one letter
cesurae, becurse, rescued, seducer, recused, secured, reduces, euchres, recluse, censure, rescuer, securer, secures, recuses, rescues, ceruses, excuser.
Your query has returned 50 words, which include anagrams of rescue as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rescue.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.