Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stash is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- stash is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- stash is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling stash
4 letter words by unscrambling stash
3 letter words by unscrambling stash
2 letter words by unscrambling stash
Definition of stash
- a secret store of valuables or money. Synonyms: cache, hoard.
- save up as for future use. Synonyms: cache, hive up, hoard, lay away, squirrel away.
sash, slash, smash, staph, swash.
abash, asch, ash, ashe, bash, brash, cache, cash, clash, crash, dash, flash, gash, gnash, hash, lash, mash, nash, rash, rehash.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stash plus one letter
hastes, shafts, snaths, shoats, hostas, staphs, tussah, swaths.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of stash as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stash.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.