Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ribbon is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- ribbon is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- ribbon is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling ribbon
5 letter words by unscrambling ribbon
4 letter words by unscrambling ribbon
3 letter words by unscrambling ribbon
2 letter words by unscrambling ribbon
Definition of ribbon
- any long object resembling a thin line; "a mere ribbon of land", "the lighted ribbon of traffic", "from the air the road was a grey thread", "a thread of smoke climbed upward". Synonyms: thread.
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event. Synonyms: decoration, laurel wreath, medal, medallion, palm.
- a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter. Synonyms: typewriter ribbon.
- notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming.
blade, riband, ribband.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ribbon plus one letter
rabboni, nobbier, robbing, robbins, ribbons, ribbony.
Your query has returned 32 words, which include anagrams of ribbon as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ribbon.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.