Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- gibbon is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- gibbon is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- gibbon is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling gibbon
5 letter words by unscrambling gibbon
4 letter words by unscrambling gibbon
3 letter words by unscrambling gibbon
2 letter words by unscrambling gibbon
Definition of gibbon
- English historian best known for his history of the Roman Empire (1737-1794). Synonyms: Edward Gibbon, Gibbon.
- smallest and most perfectly anthropoid arboreal ape having long arms and no tail; of southern Asia and East Indies. Synonyms: Hylobates lar.
Words made by unscrambling the letters gibbon plus one letter
bobbing, fobbing, gobbing, hobbing, jobbing, lobbing, bombing, mobbing, boobing, robbing, sobbing, gibbons.
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of gibbon as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in gibbon.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.