Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pouring is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- pouring is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- pouring is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling pouring
6 letter words by unscrambling pouring
5 letter words by unscrambling pouring
4 letter words by unscrambling pouring
3 letter words by unscrambling pouring
2 letter words by unscrambling pouring
Definition of pouring
- flowing profusely; "a gushing hydrant", "pouring flood waters". Synonyms: gushing.
- cause to run; "pour water over the floor". Synonyms: pour.
- move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater", "beggars pullulated in the plaza". Synonyms: pour, pullulate, stream, swarm, teem.
- pour out; "the sommelier decanted the wines". Synonyms: decant, pour, pour out.
- flow in a spurt; "Water poured all over the floor". Synonyms: pour.
- supply in large amounts or quantities; "We poured money into the education of our children". Synonyms: pour.
- rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!". Synonyms: pelt, pour, rain buckets, rain cats and dogs, stream.
decant, dribble, drip, drop, effuse, gush, pour, regurgitate, shed, sheet, sluice, spill, spirt, spout, spurt, transfuse.
adoring, boring, flooring, goring, imploring, outpouring, roaring, scoring, shoring, snoring, soaring, warring.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pouring plus one letter
grouping, ingroups, trouping.
Your query has returned 84 words, which include anagrams of pouring as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pouring.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.