Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- shoring is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- shoring is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- shoring is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling shoring
6 letter words by unscrambling shoring
5 letter words by unscrambling shoring
4 letter words by unscrambling shoring
3 letter words by unscrambling shoring
2 letter words by unscrambling shoring
Definition of shoring
- a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support. Synonyms: shore.
- the act of propping up with shores. Synonyms: propping up, shoring up.
- serve as a shore to; "The river was shored by trees". Synonyms: shore.
- arrive on shore; "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor". Synonyms: land, set ashore, shore.
- support by placing against something solid or rigid; "shore and buttress an old building". Synonyms: prop, prop up, shore, shore up.
scoring, sharing, showing, snoring.
adoring, boring, flooring, goring, imploring, outpouring, pouring, roaring, scoring, snoring, soaring, warring.
Words made by unscrambling the letters shoring plus one letter
orangish, bighorns, hornings, shorings, shorting, showring.
Your query has returned 106 words, which include anagrams of shoring as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in shoring.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.