Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- outrage is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- outrage is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- outrage is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling outrage
6 letter words by unscrambling outrage
5 letter words by unscrambling outrage
4 letter words by unscrambling outrage
3 letter words by unscrambling outrage
2 letter words by unscrambling outrage
Definition of outrage
- a feeling of righteous anger. Synonyms: indignation.
- a wantonly cruel act.
- a disgraceful event. Synonyms: scandal.
- the act of scandalizing. Synonyms: scandalisation, scandalization.
- strike with disgust or revulsion; "The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends". Synonyms: appal, appall, offend, scandalise, scandalize, shock.
- violate the sacred character of a place or language; "desecrate a cemetery", "violate the sanctity of the church", "profane the name of God". Synonyms: desecrate, profane, violate.
- force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night". Synonyms: assault, dishonor, dishonour, rape, ravish, violate.
outage, outraged, outrange.
downstage, homepage, macrophage, rampage, teenage.
Words made by unscrambling the letters outrage plus one letter
ragouted, outraged, outglare, outrange, outrages, tutorage, outargue.
Your query has returned 135 words, which include anagrams of outrage as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in outrage.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.