Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- appal is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- appal is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- appal is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling appal
4 letter words by unscrambling appal
3 letter words by unscrambling appal
2 letter words by unscrambling appal
Definition of appal
- strike with disgust or revulsion; "The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends". Synonyms: appall, offend, outrage, scandalise, scandalize, shock.
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview", "The news of the executions horrified us". Synonyms: alarm, appall, dismay, horrify.
Words made by unscrambling the letters appal plus one letter
palapa, appeal, appall, palpal, appals, papula.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of appal as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in appal.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.