Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- loving is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- loving is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- loving is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling loving
5 letter words by unscrambling loving
4 letter words by unscrambling loving
3 letter words by unscrambling loving
2 letter words by unscrambling loving
Definition of loving
- feeling or showing love and affection; "loving parents", "loving glances". Antonyms: unloving.
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food", "She loves her boss and works hard for him". Synonyms: love. Antonyms: hate.
- get pleasure from; "I love cooking". Synonyms: enjoy, love.
- be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply". Synonyms: love.
- have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm", "Adam knew Eve", "Were you ever intimate with this man?". Synonyms: bang, be intimate, bed, bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, hump, jazz, know, lie with, love, make love, make out, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with.
adore, cherish, dote, fornicate, have, love, romance, take, treasure.
living, moving, roving.
Words made by unscrambling the letters loving plus one letter
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of loving as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in loving.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.