Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- roving is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- roving is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- roving is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling roving
5 letter words by unscrambling roving
4 letter words by unscrambling roving
3 letter words by unscrambling roving
2 letter words by unscrambling roving
Definition of roving
- migratory; "a restless mobile society", "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins", "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future", "wandering tribes". Synonyms: mobile, nomadic, peregrine, wandering.
- travelling about without any clear destination; "she followed him in his wanderings and looked after him". Synonyms: vagabondage, wandering.
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods", "roving vagabonds", "the wandering Jew", "The cattle roam across the prairie", "the laborers drift from one town to the next", "They rolled from town to town". Synonyms: cast, drift, ramble, range, roam, roll, rove, stray, swan, tramp, vagabond, wander.
drifting, gad, gallivant, maunder.
loving, moving, raving, roping, rowing.
Words made by unscrambling the letters roving plus one letter
droving, overing, proving, rovings.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of roving as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in roving.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.