Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- locate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- locate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- locate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling locate
5 letter words by unscrambling locate
4 letter words by unscrambling locate
3 letter words by unscrambling locate
2 letter words by unscrambling locate
Definition of locate
- discover the location of; determine the place of; find by searching or examining; "Can you locate your cousins in the Midwest?", "My search turned up nothing". Synonyms: turn up.
- determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey; "Our sense of sight enables us to locate objects in space", "Locate the boundaries of the property". Synonyms: situate.
- assign a location to; "The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles". Synonyms: place, site.
- take up residence and become established; "The immigrants settled in the Midwest". Synonyms: settle.
acquire, base, colonise, colonize, localise, localize, map, nail, pinpoint, place, radiolocate, resettle, unearth.
lobate, locale, located, locater.
abbreviate, abdicate, abrogate, accelerate, acclimate, accommodate, accumulate, acetate, activate, adequate, adjudicate, administrate, adulate, adulterate, advocate, affiliate, agglomerate, agglutinate, aggravate, agitate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters locate plus one letter
located, cholate, aloetic, collate, lactone, polecat, locater, talcose, locates, lactose, calotte, acolyte.
Your query has returned 67 words, which include anagrams of locate as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in locate.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.