Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- colt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- colt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- colt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling colt
3 letter words by unscrambling colt
2 letter words by unscrambling colt
Definition of colt
- a young male horse under the age of four.
- a kind of revolver. Synonyms: Colt.
ridgel, ridgeling, ridgil, ridgling.
bolt, celt, coat, col, cola, cold, cole, coot, copt, cost, cot, cult, dolt, jolt, molt, volt.
bolt, jolt, molt, revolt, revolt, volt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters colt plus one letter
octal, telco, cloth, lotic, cloot, colts, clots, clout, octyl.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of colt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in colt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.