Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- imbibe is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- imbibe is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- imbibe is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling imbibe
3 letter words by unscrambling imbibe
2 letter words by unscrambling imbibe
Definition of imbibe
- take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well", "She drew strength from the minister's words". Synonyms: absorb, draw, soak up, sop up, suck, suck up, take in, take up.
- take (gas, light or heat) into a solution. Synonyms: assimilate.
- take in liquids; "The patient must drink several liters each day", "The children like to drink soda". Synonyms: drink.
- receive into the mind and retain; "Imbibe ethical principles".
blot, down, guggle, gulp, gurgle, guzzle, kill, lap, lick, mop, pop, quaff, sip, suck, swig, swill.
ascribe, bribe, circumscribe, describe, gibe, inscribe, jibe, prescribe, prescribe, proscribe, scribe, subscribe, transcribe, tribe, vibe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters imbibe plus one letter
imbibed, imbiber, imbibes.
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of imbibe as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in imbibe.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.