Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swill is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- swill is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- swill is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling swill
4 letter words by unscrambling swill
3 letter words by unscrambling swill
2 letter words by unscrambling swill
Definition of swill
- wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk. Synonyms: pigswill, pigwash, slop, slops.
- feed pigs. Synonyms: slop.
- drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink). Synonyms: swill down.
shill, sill, skill, spill, still, swell, swirl, twill, will.
bastille, bill, brazil, brill, chill, demille, dill, distil, distill, downhill, drill, fill, frill, fulfil, fulfill, gill, goodwill, grill, grille, hill.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swill plus one letter
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of swill as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swill.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.