Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- crier is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- crier is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- crier is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling crier
4 letter words by unscrambling crier
3 letter words by unscrambling crier
2 letter words by unscrambling crier
Definition of crier
- a person who weeps. Synonyms: weeper.
- (formerly) an official who made public announcements. Synonyms: town crier.
- a peddler who shouts to advertise the goods he sells.
brier, drier, frier, trier.
acquire, attire, briar, brier, buyer, choir, conspire, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, entire, fire, flier, flyer, friar, frier, fryer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters crier plus one letter
racier, ferric, richer, chirre, orrice, corrie, pricer, ricers, criers, currie.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of crier as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in crier.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.