Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- finger is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- finger is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- finger is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling finger
5 letter words by unscrambling finger
4 letter words by unscrambling finger
3 letter words by unscrambling finger
2 letter words by unscrambling finger
Definition of finger
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb); "her fingers were long and thin".
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure. Synonyms: digit, finger's breadth, fingerbreadth.
- one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb.
- feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book". Synonyms: thumb.
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!", "The customer fingered the sweater". Synonyms: feel.
- search for on the computer; "I fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons".
- indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments.
annualry, forefinger, index, pinkie, pinky, pollex, thumb.
binger, finder, finer, ginger, inger, linger, pinger, ringer, singer, winger, zinger.
Words made by unscrambling the letters finger plus one letter
fearing, fringed, feigner, freeing, reefing, reffing, kerfing, flinger, foreign, fingers, fringes, gunfire.
Your query has returned 49 words, which include anagrams of finger as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in finger.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.