Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- linger is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- linger is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- linger is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling linger
5 letter words by unscrambling linger
4 letter words by unscrambling linger
3 letter words by unscrambling linger
2 letter words by unscrambling linger
Definition of linger
- remain present although waning or gradually dying; "Her perfume lingered on".
- be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square", "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?". Synonyms: footle, hang around, lallygag, loaf, loiter, lollygag, lounge, lurk, mess about, mill about, mill around, tarry.
- leave slowly and hesitantly. Synonyms: tarry.
- take one's time; proceed slowly. Synonyms: dawdle. Antonyms: rush.
- move to and fro; "The shy student lingered in the corner". Synonyms: hover.
binger, finger, ginger, inger, liger, liner, longer, lunger, pinger, ringer, singer, slinger, winger, zinger.
Words made by unscrambling the letters linger plus one letter
engrail, reginal, nargile, realign, aligner, clinger, cringle, reeling, leering, flinger, niggler, lingier, jingler, erlking, mingler, gremlin, lingers, slinger, tingler, ringlet, relying.
Your query has returned 45 words, which include anagrams of linger as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in linger.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.