Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- express is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- express is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- express is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling express
6 letter words by unscrambling express
5 letter words by unscrambling express
4 letter words by unscrambling express
3 letter words by unscrambling express
2 letter words by unscrambling express
Definition of express
- not tacit or implied; "her express wish".
- without unnecessary stops; "an express train", "an express shipment".
- by express; "please send the letter express".
- mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system. Synonyms: express mail.
- public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops; "he caught the express to New York". Synonyms: limited. Antonyms: local.
- rapid transport of goods. Synonyms: expressage.
- give expression to; "She showed her disappointment". Synonyms: evince, show.
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger", "He uttered a curse". Synonyms: give tongue to, utter, verbalise, verbalize.
- serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love", "His voice carried a lot of anger". Synonyms: carry, convey.
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.; "Can you express this distance in kilometers?". Synonyms: state.
- manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait); "Many of the laboratory animals express the trait".
- obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action; "Italians express coffee rather than filter it". Synonyms: extract, press out.
- send by rapid transport or special messenger service; "She expressed the letter to Florida".
accent, accentuate, articulate, beam, blaspheme, breathe, clamor, clamour, connote, cry, curse, cuss, drop, emphasise, emphasize, evoke, exclaim, exude, formulate, give, hurl, imply, imprecate, marvel, measure, menace, outcry, phrase, platitudinize, punctuate, quantify, raise, ream, represent, say, shout, smile, sneer, state, stress, suggest, swear, tell, throw, vent, ventilate, vociferate, voice, vote, wish, word.
abs, acquiesce, address, aggress, assess, bless, bs, caress, chess, coalesce, compress, confess, convalesce, cps, cress, depress, des, digress, dispossess, distress.
Words made by unscrambling the letters express plus one letter
exposers, expresso, supersex.
Your query has returned 51 words, which include anagrams of express as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in express.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.