Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- enclose is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- enclose is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- enclose is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling enclose
6 letter words by unscrambling enclose
5 letter words by unscrambling enclose
4 letter words by unscrambling enclose
3 letter words by unscrambling enclose
2 letter words by unscrambling enclose
Definition of enclose
- enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house". Synonyms: enfold, envelop, enwrap, wrap.
- close in; darkness enclosed him". Synonyms: confine, hold in.
- surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him", "They closed in the porch with a fence". Synonyms: close in, inclose, shut in.
- introduce; "Insert your ticket here". Synonyms: inclose, insert, introduce, put in, stick in.
bank, bathe, benight, border, bound, bower, bury, capsulate, capsule, capsulise, capsulize, case, casket, catheterise, catheterize, cocoon, corral, cover, cup, dike, dyke, embank, embower, encapsulate, encase, engulf, enshrine, enshroud, feed, fence, foist, fort, fortify, frame, glass, hedge, hide, immerse, incase, inject, inoculate, insert, inset, interlard, intersperse, plug, rail, sheathe, shoot, shrine, shroud, slip, swallow, tube, tuck.
bose, close, clothes, compose, decompose, depose, disclose, dispose, doze, expose, foreclose, hose, impose, interpose, jocose, juxtapose, nose, oppose, overexpose, pose.
Words made by unscrambling the letters enclose plus one letter
enclosed, echelons, cineoles, colleens, ensorcel, encloser, encloses.
Your query has returned 81 words, which include anagrams of enclose as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in enclose.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.