Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- covert is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- covert is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- covert is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling covert
5 letter words by unscrambling covert
4 letter words by unscrambling covert
3 letter words by unscrambling covert
2 letter words by unscrambling covert
Definition of covert
- secret or hidden; not openly practiced or engaged in or shown or avowed; "covert actions by the CIA", "covert funding for the rebels". Antonyms: overt.
- (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband; "a woman covert".
- a flock of coots.
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy", "under cover of darkness", "the brush provided a covert for game", "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background". Synonyms: concealment, cover, screen.
blind, camouflage, shoji.
convert, cover, covet, overt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters covert plus one letter
overact, coveter, evictor, convert, coverts, vectors, corvets, overcut, cutover.
Your query has returned 42 words, which include anagrams of covert as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in covert.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.