Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- vector is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- vector is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- vector is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling vector
5 letter words by unscrambling vector
4 letter words by unscrambling vector
3 letter words by unscrambling vector
2 letter words by unscrambling vector
Definition of vector
- a variable quantity that can be resolved into components.
- a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction.
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever", "fleas are vectors of the plague", "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases", "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects". Synonyms: transmitter.
- (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell.
carrier, cosmid, ray, resultant.
hector, lector, rector, sector, victor.
collector, connecter, connector, defector, deflector, detector, director, director, director, director, effector, elector, hector, injector, inspector, lector, nectar, objector, projector, protector.
Words made by unscrambling the letters vector plus one letter
overact, coveter, evictor, convert, corvets, coverts, vectors, overcut, cutover.
Your query has returned 42 words, which include anagrams of vector as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in vector.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.