Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cartoon is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- cartoon is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- cartoon is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
6 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
5 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
4 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
3 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
2 letter words by unscrambling cartoon
Definition of cartoon
- a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine. Synonyms: sketch.
- a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence. Synonyms: animated cartoon, toon.
afternoon, attune, baboon, balloon, bassoon, bethune, boon, boone, buffoon, cancun, cardoon, cocoon, commune, contrabassoon, coon, croon, dune, festoon, goon, harpoon.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cartoon plus one letter
acrodont, coronate, colorant, monocrat, nonactor, copatron, corantos, ostracon, cartoons, couranto, octonary, cartoony.
Your query has returned 88 words, which include anagrams of cartoon as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cartoon.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.