Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- actor is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- actor is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- actor is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling actor
4 letter words by unscrambling actor
3 letter words by unscrambling actor
2 letter words by unscrambling actor
Definition of actor
- a theatrical performer. Synonyms: histrion, player, role player, thespian.
- a person who acts and gets things done; "he's a principal actor in this affair", "when you want something done get a doer", "he's a miracle worker". Synonyms: doer, worker.
actress, animator, barnstormer, comedian, demon, energiser, energizer, extra, fireball, ham, heavy, ingenue, lead, mime, mimer, mummer, pantomimer, pantomimist, plant, playactor, powerhouse, principal, reenactor, sharpie, sharpy, standby, star, supernumerary, tragedian, trouper, understudy, upstager, vitaliser, vitalizer.
detractor, factor, reactor, tractor.
Words made by unscrambling the letters actor plus one letter
recoat, coater, factor, aortic, craton, contra, carton, cantor, captor, cartop, carrot, trocar, tarocs, actors, castor, scrota, costar, cottar, cuatro, turaco, cavort, oxcart.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of actor as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in actor.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.