Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- curt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- curt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- curt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling curt
3 letter words by unscrambling curt
2 letter words by unscrambling curt
Definition of curt
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness; "try to cultivate a less brusque manner", "a curt reply", "the salesgirl was very short with him". Synonyms: brusk, brusque, short.
- brief and to the point; effectively cut short; "a crisp retort", "a response so curt as to be almost rude", "the laconic reply; `yes'", "short and terse and easy to understand". Synonyms: crisp, laconic, terse.
burt, cart, cert, court, crt, cult, cunt, cur, curb, curd, cure, curet, curl, curst, cut, hurt, yurt.
alert, assert, avert, blurt, burt, cert, chert, concert, convert, desert, dessert, dirt, disconcert, divert, divert, evert, exert, flirt, hurt, inert.
Words made by unscrambling the letters curt plus one letter
cruet, truce, cuter, eruct, recut, curet, truck, court, curst, crust.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of curt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in curt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.