Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- caftan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- caftan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- caftan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling caftan
4 letter words by unscrambling caftan
3 letter words by unscrambling caftan
2 letter words by unscrambling caftan
Definition of caftan
- a woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East. Synonyms: kaftan.
- a (cotton or silk) cloak with full sleeves and sash reaching down to the ankles; worn by men in the Levant. Synonyms: kaftan.
afghan, afghanistan, anchorman, assemblyman, batman, bedpan, bogeyman, bogeyman, businessman, businessman, cancan, caravan, caravan, caveman, clergyman, counterman, deadpan, doorman, ferdinand, fisherman.
Words made by unscrambling the letters caftan plus one letter
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of caftan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in caftan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.