Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fat is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- fat is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- fat is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling fat
2 letter words by unscrambling fat
Definition of fat
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was". Antonyms: thin.
- having a relatively large diameter; "a fat rope".
- containing or composed of fat; "fatty food", "fat tissue". Synonyms: fatty. Antonyms: nonfat.
- lucrative; "a juicy contract", "a nice fat job". Synonyms: juicy.
- marked by great fruitfulness; "fertile farmland", "a fat land", "a productive vineyard", "rich soil". Synonyms: fertile, productive, rich.
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat".
- a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs; "fatty tissue protected them from the severe cold". Synonyms: adipose tissue, fatty tissue.
- excess bodily weight; "she disliked fatness in herself as well as in others". Synonyms: avoirdupois, blubber, fatness. Antonyms: leanness.
- make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child". Synonyms: fatten, fatten out, fatten up, fill out, flesh out, plump, plump out.
abdominousness, adiposeness, adiposity, atheroma, belly, cellulite, corpulency, fattiness, flab, fleshiness, greasiness, medulla, mons, myelin, myeline, obesity, oiliness, oleaginousness, paunch, paunchiness, steatopygia.
at, bat, cat, dat, eat, fa, faa, fab, fact, fad, fae, fag, fan, fao, faq, far, fart, fas, fast, fate, fax, fay, feat, fet, fiat, fit, flat, frat, ft, gat, hat, jat, kat, lat, mat, oat, pat, qat, rat, sat, tat, vat.
at, bat, brat, cat, chat, combat, dat, flat, gat, gatt, gnat, gujarat, hat, kat, lat, mat, matt, matte, nonfat, pat.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fat plus one letter
fact, daft, fate, feta, feat, haft, fiat, flat, raft, frat, fart, fats, fast, tufa, waft.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of fat as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fat.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.