Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- aerial is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- aerial is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- aerial is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
6 letter words by unscrambling aerial
5 letter words by unscrambling aerial
4 letter words by unscrambling aerial
3 letter words by unscrambling aerial
2 letter words by unscrambling aerial
Definition of aerial
- existing or living or growing or operating in the air; "aerial roots of a philodendron", "aerial particles", "small aerial creatures such as butterflies", "aerial warfare", "aerial photography", "aerial cable cars".
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air; - Thomas Carlyle; "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away", "aerial fancies", "an airy apparition", "physical rather than ethereal forms". Synonyms: aeriform, aery, airy, ethereal.
- a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer. Synonyms: forward pass.
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals. Synonyms: antenna, transmitting aerial.
aecial, atrial, ferial, serial.
actuarial, burial, malarial, secretarial.
Words made by unscrambling the letters aerial plus one letter
radiale, regalia, aerials, velaria, reavail.
Your query has returned 52 words, which include anagrams of aerial as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in aerial.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.