Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- slop is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- slop is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- slop is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling slop
3 letter words by unscrambling slop
2 letter words by unscrambling slop
Definition of slop
- wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk. Synonyms: pigswill, pigwash, slops, swill.
- deep soft mud in water or slush; "they waded through the slop". Synonyms: mire.
- (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand; "she carried out the sink slops".
- (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink; "he lived on the thin slops that food kitchens provided".
- writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental. Synonyms: glop, mush, treacle.
- cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk", "splatter water". Synonyms: spill, splatter.
- walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow". Synonyms: slosh, splash, splosh, squelch, squish.
- ladle clumsily; "slop the food onto the plate".
- feed pigs. Synonyms: swill.
clop, flop, glop, lop, plop, shop, slap, slip, slob, sloe, slog, sloop, slope, slops, slot, slow, sop, stop, swop.
atop, bop, chop, cop, crop, drop, flop, glop, hop, lop, mop, nonstop, plop, pop, prop, shop, sop, stop, swap, top.
Words made by unscrambling the letters slop plus one letter
opals, clops, plods, poles, slope, lopes, flops, glops, spoil, polis, polls, polos, sloop, spool, loops, pools, plops, slops, plots, loups, plows, ploys, polys.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of slop as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in slop.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.