Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bop is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- bop is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- bop is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
3 letter words by unscrambling bop
2 letter words by unscrambling bop
Definition of bop
- the law enforcement agency of the Justice Department that operates a nationwide system of prisons and detention facilities to incarcerate inmates sentenced to imprisonment for federal crimes. Synonyms: BoP, Federal Bureau of Prisons.
- an early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940). Synonyms: bebop.
bap, boa, bob, bod, bog, boo, bos, bot, bow, box, boy, cop, fop, gop, hop, iop, lop, mop, pop, sop, top, wop.
atop, chop, cop, crop, drop, flop, glop, hop, lop, mop, nonstop, plop, pop, prop, shop, slop, sop, stop, swap, top.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bop plus one letter
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of bop as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bop.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.