Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- polls is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- polls is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- polls is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling polls
4 letter words by unscrambling polls
3 letter words by unscrambling polls
2 letter words by unscrambling polls
Definition of polls
- the place where people vote.
- an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people. Synonyms: canvass, opinion poll, poll, public opinion poll.
- the top of the head. Synonyms: crown, pate, poll.
- the part of the head between the ears. Synonyms: poll.
- a tame parrot. Synonyms: poll, poll parrot.
- the counting of votes (as in an election). Synonyms: poll.
- get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions. Synonyms: canvas, canvass, poll.
- vote in an election at a polling station. Synonyms: poll.
- get the votes of. Synonyms: poll.
- convert into a pollard; "pollard trees". Synonyms: poll, pollard.
circularise, circularize, tonsure.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of polls as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in polls.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.