Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- shod is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- shod is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- shod is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling shod
3 letter words by unscrambling shod
2 letter words by unscrambling shod
Definition of shod
- wearing footgear. Synonyms: shodden, shoed. Antonyms: unshod.
- used of certain religious orders who wear shoes. Synonyms: calced. Antonyms: discalced.
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed". Synonyms: shoe.
hod, shad, shed, shoe, shoed, shoo, shop, shot, show, sod.
ballade, cod, escalade, esplanade, facade, fahd, god, mossad, nod, odd, pernod, petard, plod, pod, prod, quad, riyadh, rod, roughshod, scrod.
Words made by unscrambling the letters shod plus one letter
odahs, shoed, hosed, holds, hoods, dhows, yodhs.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of shod as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in shod.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.