Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- horse is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- horse is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- horse is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling horse
4 letter words by unscrambling horse
3 letter words by unscrambling horse
2 letter words by unscrambling horse
Definition of horse
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times. Synonyms: Equus caballus.
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs. Synonyms: gymnastic horse.
- troops trained to fight on horseback; "500 horse led the attack". Synonyms: cavalry, horse cavalry.
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed. Synonyms: buck, sawbuck, sawhorse.
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa). Synonyms: knight.
- provide with a horse or horses.
bangtail, bay, buck, chestnut, eohippus, hack, jade, mare, mesohippus, mount, nag, pacer, palomino, pinto, plug, pony, poster, protohippus, racehorse, remount, roan, sorrel, stablemate, steeplechaser, stepper, trestle, workhorse.
ahorse, corse, gorse, hoarse, horde, horne, horst, hose, house, morse, norse, worse.
bourse, coarse, corse, course, divorce, endorse, enforce, force, hoarse, morse, norse, outsource, perforce, reinforce, remorse, source.
Words made by unscrambling the letters horse plus one letter
ahorse, hoarse, ashore, chores, ochres, cosher, ochers, reshod, hordes, horsed, shored, reshoe, heroes, hosier, josher, kosher, homers, mosher, herons, honers, senhor, nosher, posher, ephors, hopers, shoers, hosers, horses, shores, throes, horste, others, reshot, houser, hovers, shover, shrove, whores, reshow, shower, and 1 more.
Your query has returned 46 words, which include anagrams of horse as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in horse.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.