Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- revolve is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- revolve is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- revolve is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
7 letter words by unscrambling revolve
6 letter words by unscrambling revolve
5 letter words by unscrambling revolve
4 letter words by unscrambling revolve
3 letter words by unscrambling revolve
2 letter words by unscrambling revolve
Definition of revolve
- turn on or around an axis or a center; "The Earth revolves around the Sun", "The lamb roast rotates on a spit over the fire". Synonyms: go around, rotate.
- move in an orbit; "The moon orbits around the Earth", "The planets are orbiting the sun", "electrons orbit the nucleus". Synonyms: orb, orbit.
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis; "She rolled the ball", "They rolled their eyes at his words". Synonyms: roll.
gyrate, reel, retrograde, screw, spin, swirl, transit, twiddle, twirl, wheel, whirl.
devolve, evolve, resolve, revolved, revolver.
absolve, absolve, devolve, dissolve, evolve, evolve, involve, resolve, solve.
Words made by unscrambling the letters revolve plus one letter
revolved, overlive, overlove, revolver, revolves, evolvers.
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of revolve as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in revolve.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.