Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rattan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- rattan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- rattan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
6 letter words by unscrambling rattan
5 letter words by unscrambling rattan
4 letter words by unscrambling rattan
3 letter words by unscrambling rattan
2 letter words by unscrambling rattan
Definition of rattan
- climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes. Synonyms: Calamus rotang, rattan palm.
- the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes. Synonyms: rattan cane.
- a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms. Synonyms: ratan.
an, ane, anne, ban, bhutan, bran, can, cannes, catamaran, cezanne, clan, cyan, divan, fan, flan, gran, han, harmattan, iran, jan.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rattan plus one letter
tantara, tartana, arnatto, tartans, rattans, tantras.
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of rattan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rattan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.