Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cage is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- cage is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- cage is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cage
3 letter words by unscrambling cage
2 letter words by unscrambling cage
Definition of cage
- an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept. Synonyms: coop.
- something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement.
- United States composer of avant-garde music (1912-1992). Synonyms: Cage, John Cage, John Milton Cage Jr..
- the net that is the goal in ice hockey.
- a movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice. Synonyms: batting cage.
- confine in a cage; "The animal was caged". Synonyms: cage in.
age, cadge, cafe, cager, cagey, cagy, cake, cane, cape, care, case, cave, gage, page, rage, sage, wage.
age, assuage, backstage, disengage, engage, enrage, gage, gauge, offstage, onstage, osage, page, paige, phage, rage, sage, stage, upstage, wage.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cage plus one letter
cadge, caged, glace, cager, grace, cages, cagey.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of cage as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cage.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.