Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ignite is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- ignite is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- ignite is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling ignite
5 letter words by unscrambling ignite
4 letter words by unscrambling ignite
3 letter words by unscrambling ignite
2 letter words by unscrambling ignite
Definition of ignite
- cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat; "Great heat can ignite almost any dry matter", "Light a cigarette". Synonyms: light. Antonyms: extinguish.
- start to burn or burst into flames; "Marsh gases ignited suddenly", "The oily rags combusted spontaneously". Synonyms: catch fire, combust, conflagrate, erupt, take fire.
- arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor", "The refugees' fate stirred up compassion around the world", "Wake old feelings of hatred". Synonyms: fire up, heat, inflame, stir up, wake.
catch, conflagrate, enkindle, ferment, inflame, kindle, light, reignite.
ignited, igniter, lignite.
alight, alright, benight, bight, bite, blight, bright, byte, cite, contrite, delight, despite, electrolyte, excite, fight, flight, forthright, fright, height, impolite.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ignite plus one letter
editing, ignited, dieting, nightie, lignite, iteming, igniter, tiering, ignites, eviting, exiting.
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of ignite as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ignite.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.