Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pigment is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- pigment is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- pigment is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
7 letter words by unscrambling pigment
6 letter words by unscrambling pigment
5 letter words by unscrambling pigment
4 letter words by unscrambling pigment
3 letter words by unscrambling pigment
2 letter words by unscrambling pigment
Definition of pigment
- dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.).
- any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color.
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably". Synonyms: paint.
- acquire pigment; become colored or imbued.
- color or dye with a pigment; "pigment a photograph".
acrylic, alizarin, alizarine, bister, bistre, bole, carotenoid, ceruse, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, distemper, enamel, encaustic, fingerpaint, flavonoid, haem, haemitin, haemosiderin, hematin, heme, hemosiderin, housepaint, lake, orange, photopigment, phycobilin, phycocyanin, phycoerythrin, porphyrin, protoheme, retinal, retinene, semigloss, sepia, titania, ultramarine, verdigris, watercolor, watercolour.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pigment plus one letter
pigments, emptings, tempting, emptying.
Your query has returned 69 words, which include anagrams of pigment as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pigment.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.