Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- drab is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- drab is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- drab is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling drab
3 letter words by unscrambling drab
2 letter words by unscrambling drab
Definition of drab
- lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise; "her drab personality", "life was drab compared with the more exciting life style overseas", "a series of dreary dinner parties". Synonyms: dreary.
- lacking brightness or color; dull; "drab faded curtains", "sober Puritan grey", "children in somber brown clothes". Synonyms: sober, somber, sombre.
- of a light brownish green color. Synonyms: olive-drab.
- causing dejection; "a blue day", "the dark days of the war", "a week of rainy depressing weather", "a disconsolate winter landscape", "the first dismal dispiriting days of November", "a dark gloomy day", "grim rainy weather". Synonyms: blue, dark, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, drear, dreary, gloomy, grim, sorry.
- a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown. Synonyms: olive drab.
arab, crab, dab, draba, drag, dram, draw, dray, drib, drub, grab.
ab, blab, cab, crab, dab, fab, flab, gab, grab, jab, lab, nab, prefab, scab, slab, stab, tab.
Words made by unscrambling the letters drab plus one letter
bread, debar, bared, beard, barde, ardeb, braid, rabid, brand, dobra, board, broad, bards, drabs, brads, darbs.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of drab as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in drab.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.