Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- citrus is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- citrus is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- citrus is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling citrus
5 letter words by unscrambling citrus
4 letter words by unscrambling citrus
3 letter words by unscrambling citrus
2 letter words by unscrambling citrus
Definition of citrus
- any of numerous fruits of the genus Citrus having thick rind and juicy pulp; grown in warm regions. Synonyms: citrous fruit, citrus fruit.
- any of numerous tropical usually thorny evergreen trees of the genus Citrus having leathery evergreen leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy edible fruits having leathery aromatic rinds. Synonyms: citrus tree.
citrange, citron, cumquat, grapefruit, kumquat, lemanderin, lemon, lime, mandarin, orange, pomelo, pummelo, rangpur, shaddock, tangelo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters citrus plus one letter
curites, icterus, incrust, citrous, rustics, citrusy.
Your query has returned 43 words, which include anagrams of citrus as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in citrus.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.