Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ask is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- ask is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- ask is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
3 letter words by unscrambling ask
2 letter words by unscrambling ask
Definition of ask
- inquire about; "I asked about their special today", "He had to ask directions several times". Synonyms: enquire, inquire.
- make a request or demand for something to somebody; "She asked him for a loan".
- direct or put; seek an answer to; "ask a question".
- consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time", "Aren't we asking too much of these children?", "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons". Synonyms: expect, require.
- address a question to and expect an answer from; "Ask your teacher about trigonometry", "The children asked me about their dead grandmother".
- require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did", "success usually requires hard work", "This job asks a lot of patience and skill", "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice", "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert", "This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent". Synonyms: call for, demand, involve, necessitate, need, postulate, require, take. Antonyms: obviate.
- require or ask for as a price or condition; "He is asking $200 for the table", "The kidnappers are asking a million dollars in return for the release of their hostage".
call, claim, compel, consult, cost, draw, exact, govern, interrogate, pry, query, question, request, solicit, take.
ak, ark, as, ash, asl, asp, ass, auk, bask, cask, mask, rask, task, tsk.
bask, basque, cask, flask, mask, pasch, rask, task, unmask.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ask plus one letter
kaas, kabs, bask, cask, sack, daks, kaes, sake, keas, kafs, skag, sika, saki, mask, sank, okas, koas, oaks, soak, sark, arks, skas, asks, task, skat, kats, skua, auks, kvas, yaks, kays.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of ask as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ask.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.