Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- request is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- request is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- request is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling request
6 letter words by unscrambling request
5 letter words by unscrambling request
4 letter words by unscrambling request
3 letter words by unscrambling request
2 letter words by unscrambling request
Definition of request
- a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority. Synonyms: petition, postulation.
- the verbal act of requesting. Synonyms: asking.
- express the need or desire for; ask for; "She requested an extra bed in her room", "She called for room service". Synonyms: bespeak, call for, quest.
- ask (a person) to do something; "She asked him to be here at noon", "I requested that she type the entire manuscript".
- inquire for (information); "I requested information from the secretary".
appeal, application, apply, arrogate, ask, beg, bid, billing, book, call, callback, challenge, charge, claim, collection, demand, desire, encore, enjoin, entreaty, excuse, hold, ingathering, inquiring, invitation, invite, invoke, notice, notification, offer, order, orison, petition, prayer, propose, questioning, recall, reserve, say, seek, solicit, solicitation, supplicate, tap, tell, wish.
abreast, addressed, arrest, attest, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, brest, chest, coalesced, compressed, congest, contest, crest, depressed, detest, detest.
Words made by unscrambling the letters request plus one letter
queerest, quieters, requites, questers, requests.
Your query has returned 57 words, which include anagrams of request as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in request.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.