Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- govern is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- govern is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- govern is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling govern
5 letter words by unscrambling govern
4 letter words by unscrambling govern
3 letter words by unscrambling govern
2 letter words by unscrambling govern
Definition of govern
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress", "This town likes to regulate". Synonyms: order, regularise, regularize, regulate. Antonyms: deregulate.
- direct or strongly influence the behavior of; "His belief in God governs his conduct".
- exercise authority over; as of nations; "Who is governing the country now?". Synonyms: rule.
- require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood; "most transitive verbs govern the accusative case in German".
dictate, district, misgovern, reign, standardise, standardize, throne, zone.
Words made by unscrambling the letters govern plus one letter
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of govern as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in govern.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.