Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- obviate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- obviate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- obviate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling obviate
5 letter words by unscrambling obviate
4 letter words by unscrambling obviate
3 letter words by unscrambling obviate
2 letter words by unscrambling obviate
Definition of obviate
- do away with. Synonyms: eliminate, rid of. Antonyms: necessitate.
- prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening; "Let's avoid a confrontation", "head off a confrontation", "avert a strike". Synonyms: avert, avoid, debar, deflect, fend off, forefend, forfend, head off, stave off, ward off.
abbreviate, abdicate, abrogate, accelerate, acclimate, accommodate, accumulate, acetate, activate, adequate, adjudicate, administrate, adulate, adulterate, advocate, affiliate, agglomerate, agglutinate, aggravate, agitate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters obviate plus one letter
obviated, bloviate, abortive, obviates.
Your query has returned 67 words, which include anagrams of obviate as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in obviate.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.