Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- task is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- task is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- task is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling task
3 letter words by unscrambling task
2 letter words by unscrambling task
Definition of task
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings". Synonyms: labor, project, undertaking.
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars", "the job of repairing the engine took several hours", "the endless task of classifying the samples", "the farmer's morning chores". Synonyms: chore, job.
- assign a task to; "I tasked him with looking after the children".
- use to the limit; "you are taxing my patience". Synonyms: tax.
adventure, assignment, baby, breeze, cinch, endeavor, endeavour, enterprise, escapade, marathon, picnic, proposition, pushover, shitwork, snap, stint, venture, walkover.
ask, bask, cask, mask, rask, tack, talk, tank, tosk, tsk, tusk.
ask, bask, basque, cask, flask, mask, pasch, rask, unmask.
Words made by unscrambling the letters task plus one letter
takas, katas, tacks, stack, skate, stake, takes, steak, teaks, khats, ikats, talks, stalk, stank, tanks, stark, karst, karts, tasks, skats, kyats.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of task as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in task.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.