Definition of aboveboard
- without concealment or deception; honest; "their business was open and aboveboard", "straightforward in all his business affairs". Synonyms: straightforward.
- in an honest manner; "in he can't get it honestly, he is willing to steal it", "was known for dealing aboveboard in everything". Synonyms: honestly. Antonyms: dishonestly.
Rhymes with aboveboard
backboard, baseboard, billboard, blackboard, broadsword, cardboard, checkerboard, chessboard, chipboard, clapboard, clavichord, clipboard, concord, dartboard, dashboard, fiberboard, fibreboard, fingerboard, floorboard, hardboard.
More information about aboveboard
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- aboveboard is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 18 points
- aboveboard is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 18 points
- aboveboard is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 21 points